Note: Before March 2014 Sitra carried out all Health and Social Care work as the Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP).
Since 2011, Sitra’s Health and Social Care team has provided support, advice and facilitation across a range of programmes linked to the implementation of health and social care policy. In this section, you can find out more information about our previous commissions.
- End of Life Care – a range of programmes to stimulate the ‘Big Conversation’
- Carers – a range of programmes to promote the carers agenda and ensure they are recognised, valued and supported
- Healthwatch – a programme of work to support the transformation, development and implementation of Healthwatch
- Personalisation – a programme of work to support the personalisation agenda
- Health and Wellbeing – a programme of work to support the development and implementation of Health and Wellbeing Boards
- Dementia Leaders Program – dementia training programmes to establish a group of qualified dementia leaders in acute and community settings who will cascade the knowledge gained throughout their organisations leading to improved care for people with dementia
- Intergenerational schools project – part of the Prime Ministers Dementia Challenge to increase awareness of dementia amongst school children and onward into the community