Interpersonal Skills and Assertiveness
Tuesday 23rd May 2017
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
Homeless Link, Minories House, 2-5 Minories, London, EC3N 1BJ
Suitable for all staff who wish to learn skills for effective interaction in the workplace.
- Learn the difference between passive, assertive and aggressive behaviour
- Learn assertiveness skills to use in various situations
- Gain knowledge of how to communicate with clarity, honesty and openness
- Increase assertion skills to enable personal and professional development
- Examine how to manage challenging situations effectively.
Further details and contact information
Telephone: 020 7840 4441