Here is a standard Safeguarding course description for your information. We can ensure that any in-house training is tailored to the needs of your organisation and needn’t be limited to what is described here.
Perfect for… all staff working with vulnerable adults and/or young people, to ensure that they are proactive in recognising and responding to protection issues.
- identify statutory requirements and relevant legislation
- identify good practice in preventing and responding to abuse
- recognise risk factors associated with abuse
- reflect on their own practice and to what extent it meets and evidences the ‘safeguarding and protection from abuse’ QAF core objective
- discuss strategies to ensure that the safeguarding requirements of the Quality Assessment Framework are fulfilled
Sitra's In-House Training
We provide: the trainer, course notes, learning activities, certificates for every participant, evaluations and recommendations
You provide: the venue, equipment and the learners
To find out if in-house training is right for you or for more information please contact Anna Robertson on 020 7840 4475 or firstname.lastname@example.org