This is a standard Professional Boundaries course description for your information - we can ensure that any in-house training is tailored to the needs of your organisation and needn’t be limited to what is described here.
Perfect for… project and support workers; particularly those who work one to one with service users in the community.
- identify why boundaries are needed and the challenges in maintaining them
- recognise cultural and gender issues in maintaining boundariesn define the limits and boundaries of their work role
- reflect and review personal boundaries
- develop strategies to effectively manage challenges to boundaries
- develop strategies to end a support relationship
Sitra's In-house Training
We provide: the trainer, course notes, learning activities, certificates for every participant, evaluations and recommendations
You provide: the venue, equipment and the learners
To find out if in-house training is right for you or for more information please contact Anna Robertson on 020 7840 4475 or firstname.lastname@example.org