Sitra delivers many types of management courses, as well as delivering ILM courses. An example of one of our courses is this management skills training.
The aim of the Management Training Programme is to build on staff’s pre-existing skills and expertise to create a competent group of managers, capable of exhibiting a high degree of autonomy.
On completion of the programme delegates will be able to:
- Define the principles of management & associated activities
- Apply skill and confidence to tackling management-related performance issues
- Explain and demonstrate how to implement Sandwell Mind’s policies and procedures with regard to staff management
- Show a renewed sense of responsibility
- Find a greater job satisfaction
Sitra's In-house Training
We provide: the trainer, course notes, learning activities, certificates for every participant, evaluations and recommendations
You provide: the venue, equipment and the learners
To find out if in-house training is right for you or for more information please contact Anna Robertson on 020 7840 4475 or email@example.com