All of Sitra’s in-house training is tailored to the needs of the staff of the organisation. Direct communication with the trainer about your needs is key to this. Here is an example of a basic Dual Diagnosis course that we could use as a basis for discussion.
Sitra’s Dual Diagnosis training is for all staff working with clients presenting with mental health and substance misuse issues.
In the training, participants are able to
- explore dual diagnosis as it relates to mental health and drug misuse
- analyse the link between mental health and drug misuse
- discuss the effects of mental health and drug misuse
- identify key areas of risk in delivering housing and support services
- identify good practice in communication and personal safety
discuss the importance inter-agency working
Sitra's In-house Training
We provide: the trainer, course notes, learning activities, certificates for every participant, evaluations and recommendations
You provide: the venue, equipment and the learners
To find out if in-house training is right for you or for more information please contact Anna Robertson on 020 7840 4475 or email@example.com