Change Makers: Sitra Conference 2014
Sitra’s 2014 Conference in London took place on Thursday, 20 March 2014. Did you attend? Complete our survey and win two free public course places.
Housing, care and support are facing the same challenges. Our 2014 Annual Conference brought together an exciting and challenging range of speakers and exhibitors who are making changes that will shape the future. You can see the presentations below. Watch this space for photographs and videos from the day - starting with these conference pictures.
• Angela Rippon Co-Chair of Dementia Friendly Communities (Video Address)
• George McNamara: Alzheimer’s Society (Presentation)
• Sharon Allen: Skills for Care (Presentation)
• Becky Booth: Spice (Presentation)
• Alison Cameron: Member of the National Co Production Advisory Group of Think Local Act Personal (Presentation)
• Meena Mahil and Pollyanna Jones: NHS Improving Quality (Presentation)
• Charlotte Sweeny of Helen Sanderson Associates (Presentation)
• Chris Gage & Vivien Lyons: Ladder to the Moon (Presentation)
• Ceri Sheppard: Look Ahead Care & Support (Presentation)
• Daniel Findlay: Expert by Experience Trainer (Presentation)
• Kim Scott:Places for People (Presentation)
Exhibitors and sponsors included CHS, My Learning Cloud, NetXtra, TMWK, NHF, Erosh, Aquatint BSC, Broadway, Alzheimer's Society and Octavia Software Solutions, who generously donated an iPad mini for the prize draw on the day.
Congratulations to Rob Robinson who won the iPad Mini which was sponsored by Octavia Software Solutions
Many thanks to Jon Bryant for filming and photographing the day (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We would like to thank everyone for making this event what it was!
Other resources available from the day:
Photographs - coming soon!
Videos - coming soon!