East Sussex Supporting People are running a bursary programme to support service users and providers extend choice and control in housing support services. The bursaries are one-off grant payments from the Supporting People programme budget designed to support East Sussex providers to:
- develop and embed personalisation, choice and control within housing support services in East Sussex.
- widen personalisation, choice and control to other, non-traditional, client groups, such as people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, ex-offenders and people with drug or alcohol misuse problems.
Applications for the next round of bursaries can now be made, the application form and costing spreadsheet are on the right. Applications must be in by noon on the 18th June 2014. For more details contact Sue Dean email@example.com
Want some help on identifying what activity would be appropriate for a bursary application? East Sussex Supporting People held an event about applying on the 25th April 2014 the presentation on how to apply is to the right of this page. Why not read all about the current bursaries or on the right of the page there are some top ten tips and FAQs.
Sitra is also providing the following support
- A seminars on evidencing your bursary outcomes visit the East Sussex events page
- Visits or telephone support
- Read and review of the form
Contact Sue Baxter: firstname.lastname@example.org