Sitra is a membership organisation for organisations in Supported Housing, Health and Social Care. We provide leadership, influence policy through expertise, promote best practice and providing consultancy, training and information. The short video below by Vic Rayner, CEO tells you first hand what we do!
Membership is open to voluntary agencies, supported housing associations, care service providers, general needs housing associations, service user groups, statutory bodies and private consultants and trainers.
Great value Sitra membership benefits and discounts:
- Priority access to Sitra member events around the country including one free place at Sitra’s annual conference
- Member discounts of 20 – 40% on a wide range of Sitra services including public and in-house training courses, events and consultancy
- Further Discount on delivery of first in-house booking of the year - £685 (no VAT!) saving over £100 off the standard discounted member rate
- 2 for 1 offer on your first single public event or course booking of the year
- Free printed Sitra Bulletin – keeping you up to date with valuable information on Housing, Care and Support issues, plus access to the online edition to circulate to all your staff
- E-news – regular newsletters to keep you up to date with sector news and Sitra
- Legal services exclusive to Sitra members
Sitra works in partnership with Bevan Brittan LLP who specialise in public, housing, regulatory and healthcare law. Bevan Brittan provides legal expertise for briefings and we are able to refer our members to Bevan Brittan for up to 15 minutes free legal advice and discounted legal services.
- Advertise your jobs for free on the Sitra website
- Specialist service covering Health and Social Care changes - including briefings, e-news and access to specialist training and consultancy
Sitra is committed to improving outcomes for our members and the clients that they serve.
“Reliable, thought-provoking leadership for the sector” - Ian Hanton, Supporting People Manager, Northampton SP Team