Sitra provides tailored, affordable support to organisations of all sizes - and we have done for the past 30 years. Our position at the heart of evolving policy and procedure debates informs the advice and support we are able to give you. We can help you on a wide range of issues including:
- Housing and Health
- Personalisation of Services
- Service Design, Development and Evaluation
- Welfare Reform
- Housing Law and Housing Management
- Policies and Procedures
- Commissioning and Procurement
- Bids and Tenders
- Social Return on Investment
- Service User Involvement and Coproduction
- Quality Assurance and Compliance
- Research, Data Collection and Analysis
- Workforce Development
We use our membership and associates to draw on specialist knowledge to help you deliver results. Sitra is recognised across the sector as the first organisation to approach when information, guidance, advice and support are needed.
If you would like to discuss your requirements, then please contact Wendy Green firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7840 4441.